Mercedes-Benz (Thailand) Limited, an automotive company operated under the umbrella of Daimler AG, the world's largest manufacturer of Mercedes-Benz vehicles, was founded on January 14, 1998. Mercedes-Benz Thailand handles the importation and distribution of passenger cars and commercial vehicles as well as provides full maintenance and after-sales services to its clientele.
HUB SEA1 – In response to changes in the market, technologies and customer needs, the company together with Mercedes-Benz Vietnam have formed HUB SEA1 in early 2016. A working model based on collaboration, cooperation and communication.
We are currently looking for qualified candidates to join the first class team according to the following position
1. Handling customers' inquiries/requests on a daily basis via different channels (e.g. incoming calls, e-mail, website, Customer Online Service);
• Ensure information on type of customers' inquiries captured in Contract Management System & related Customer Relationship Management tool
• Coordinate with related departments to get the requests done
• Prepare documents for customers as requested (e.g. bill payments, auto debit forms, borrowing registration book, copies of receipts and tax invoices, copy of registration book)
2. Performing outgoing calls, including welcome call, end of contract call and mail return
3. Handling customer complaints and report to supervisor
4. Receiving visitors and control car park’s cards (Reception)
5. Performing reassignment process; starting from interviewing customers & collecting basic documents, supporting credit process to prepare contracts and filing sets of document.
6. Handling all document from messenger & mail-in / fax-in, then, forward to respective people.
7. Support/coordinate to other departments/customers for special job/event as requested.
1. Financial Controlling and Steering
• Manage the efficient preparation and submission of all periodic controlling reports and data submissions within the required deadlines at the required quality (such as the month end controlling file, electronic Risk Data Repository dataset, and Bank of Thailand monthly survey, etc.).
• Analyse monthly data to identify any abnormalities, trends or developments on the business performance and proactively advise senior management and other departments of any required action.
2. Financial Planning & Forecasting
• Manage the efficient preparation and submission of the bi-annual planning and monthly forecasting process within required deadlines, at the required quality.
• Propose and discuss planning assumptions with the management team, simulate different planning scenarios, ensure all inputs and outputs are aligned with each other and consolidate all information into a most-likely planning scenario.
3. Portfolio Risk Management
• Manage the efficient preparation of all periodic portfolio and risk management reports within a timely manner at the required quality (such as the portfolio report, watchlist & problem credit report).
4. Credit Risk Support
• Support the Credit Risk Management in developing and improving local credit underwriting policies by providing analytical results of portfolio performance
5. Sales & Marketing Support
• Provide qualitative and quantitative information and recommendations in the decision making process of launching, halting or discontinuing new and existing products and campaigns.
6. HQ & RO Collaboration and Communication
• Continuous co-ordination and proactive communication with HQ and RO in regular reporting and related requests.
7. Management of Controlling and Portfolio Risk department
• Identify and develop efficiencies in the standard reporting processes (Controlling and Portfolio Risk Management) to reduce the time and resources required for the activities.
1. Reporting & Analysis
• Compile, from various data sources and IT systems, the monthly controlling submissions and ad hoc information requests on time with the required data quality (including data quality checks and variance analysis)
• Analyse monthly data to identify any abnormalities, trends or developments on the business performance and proactively advise management and other departments of any required action.
• Provide accurate verbal and written commentary on monthly developments to keep management informed of business results.
2. Planning & Forecasting
• With input from various departments conduct the bi-annual planning to simulate anticipated business results under different scenarios and submit to HQ & RO within required deadlines.
• Break down planned expenses into departmental budgets
• Prepare monthly forecasts, by working closely with department heads in forecasting their department’s expectations and summarising these inputs into one interlinked most-likely scenario
• Prepare the supporting information for the monthly Pricing Committee meeting by performing required profitability analysis
• Maintain and support the RoRAC pricing tool with the latest parameters, ensuring accurate pricing for all deals
• Support Sales and Marketing department to develop and evaluate new campaigns and products in terms of profitability
4. Service Provider requirements
• Provide supportive information to HQ and RO based on regular reporting and related requests
• Provide supporting information within the entity to facilitate management decisions on business opportunities.
5. Innovation & Technology
• Support database enhancement project for better data quality and provide necessary comments for the required development
• Understand, apply and integrate the HQ and RO standard tools and methods to the local entity processes
1. Prepare set of new financing contract documents to be activated in CMS and handle dealer disbursement to payout on-time to dealer.
2. Prepare a set of vehicle registration documents for retail and fleet customers.
3. Follow up tax invoice, receipt and withholding tax from the dealers and submit to accounting department.
4. Prepare set of welcome package and coordinate with outsource agent and responsible for the process of delivering to customer after contract activation.
5. Prepare and check the data of insurance premium to payout to insurance broker/insurer on a bi-weekly basis.
6. Support on documentation & filing related processes.
• Evaluating compliance and legal risks in both the international and the local contexts
• Planning and implementing compliance and legal measures to cope with regulatory requirements and business challenges
• Counselling board of management, business units and departments on compliance and legal matters
• Monitoring and reporting implementation of compliance and legal measures for review by local board of management and head quarter office
• Overseeing litigation cases in cooperation with external law firms
• Drafting and reviewing contracts
• Administrating internal control assessment system
• Rich experience in either one FCPA, UKBA, SOX, COSO, EU antitrust, or data protection is preferable
1. Forecast Financial Data and Actuals Market Performance Center (MPC)
• Gather and collect related financial data from different sources for MPC forecast financial statement for Operative Planning (OP) and Expected Actual (EA) in Management Information Factory, monthly cycle (IMPACT) i.e. Balance sheet, Forecast cash-flow and Income statement, Monthly Net Operating Income
• Evaluate feasibility and execute business cases for investment projects according to corporate guidelines and approval levels
3. Process Development, Reporting and Analysis
• Evaluate, comment, and report deviations of planning targets
• Co-ordinate and provide information in corporate planning. Develop business process, improving existing procedures to have adequate control and proper system
- Monthly report
- OP the1st, the 2nd, the 3rd EA and actual Management Report for General & Administrative Expenses, Investment and Marketing
4. Other Business Units: Production, Commercial Vehicles (CV), Bus, and Truck
• Provide the responsible financial information and supporting in-coordination with the business units’ controller
5. CV Price and Cost Calculation
• Ensure active participation in strategic price positioning for new products, ongoing price positioning for new car, used vehicles and spare parts
6. Compliance Control Activities
• Communicate, control and monitor to ensure compliance with the Integrity code and all other relevant laws, policies and guidelines
System/ACRA/Internal Control Financial & Reporting including corporate guidelines and follow-up of all existing controls
7. Supporting Company Activities
• Provide the responsible financial information and support any Company’s activities as requested by the Company
8. Personnel Management
• Manage, motivate and provide training employees within the responsible area in order to achieve optimum results with regard to the objectives of the function including personal development
1. Fleet Key Account Management
• Identify and acquire potential fleet customers
• Build the good business relationship with fleet prospects
• Negotiate agreement framework with potential key account customers
• Initiate competitive offers to win major fleet deals including fleet products, services package and financial services, etc.
• Observe the competitor’s activities and market shares and create a network to other marketing participants
• Provide trainings and consultations to dealers for all fleet business processes, conduct fleet community meeting to regularly update fleet business status and strategy
• Develop fleet marketing plan and implementation of fleet branding “Corporate Solutions”
2. Competitor and Market analysis
• Research and benchmark with competitors on sales and service agreement, customer satisfaction and efficiency as well as market share
3. Fleet & Diplomatic Sales: Planning and Targeting
• Define Corporate Solutions & Diplomatic strategy and guideline for fleet penetration
• Set up dealer standard of Fleet business for all dealers to support qualitative Fleet business development
• Define Fleet targets both quantitative and qualitative, and develop strategy to achieve the set targets
• Develop fleet sales & diplomatic sales market plan
4. Personnel Management
• Manage, motivate and train employee in order to achieve optimum result with regards to the objective of the function and the personal development of employee
• Coordinate the tasks of all team staff.
• Implement training plan.
• Enhance team spirit and motivation.
• Train staff in engineering and quality matters.
• Set up targets, evaluate, prioritize and monitor them.
• Guarantee of flow information on all important issues.
• Assess staff.
• Supporting of staff development/training activities for contract assembler.
2. Developing and controlling production process paint shop
• Control further develop CKD paint shop production process and organize all concerned information on spot, information flow, identification and performing of tool, fixture, equipment and facilities requirements/ordering.
• Coordination of line/station layout’s including car in process and consume material usage.
• Response and action feedback when quality concern issue to process and product e.g. 8D report, quality feedback, audit concern sheet.
3. Control system paint shop:
• Establish and monitoring of MB Production System, Control system 1-2 including documentation/alteration management for paint shop in close cooperation with document center.
• Supporting and monitoring of production interruptions related to engineering/ part/quality issues.
• Define measures to be implemented.
• Act as interface for engineering and information to contract assembler.
• Interface for engineering and information to IPB and other DAG departments.
4. Quality system
• Supporting to maintain Quality Management system MBTh/TAAP according ISO requirements and DAG standards, e.g. TS 16949, 14001
5. Trouble shooting
• Cooperate with Thonburi Automotive Assembly Plant (TAAP) to find out the way to solve problem together as one team with effectiveness as well as making a preventive measure subsequently.
6. Special Project:
• Planning, leading and monitoring of process/product projects for paint shop according project target and project plan
• Introduce new process/tools/equipment after project phase.
1. Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) Consultant and CSI Monitoring
• Collect & clarify CSI information from dealer in cooperation with dealers and head quarter Stuttgart.
• Monitor CSI performance against target.
• Dealer consulting to increase CSI.
• Create and track CSI activities.
• Follow up CSI problem issues.
• Plan & Monitor the Annual Mercedes-Benz SEAward (CSI AS award)
2. Monitoring the Dealer Parts & Service Performance
• Support AS Field Force; provide dealer the evaluation and assessment to improve the dealer parts and service performance.
• Conduct regular review and provide recommendation for operation improvement.
3. Support Parts & Service Campaign
• Support AS Marketing team to encourage parts & service promotion/campaign.
• Be coordinator for the team
• Implement training plan
• Enhance team spirit and motivation
• Train staff in engineering and quality matters
• Set up targets, evaluate, prioritize and monitor them
• Guarantee of flow information on all important issues
• Evaluate staff
• Support for staff development/training activities for contract assembler
2. Developing production process Body shop:
• Manage further development and documentation Completely Knocked Down (CKD) Body shop production process on spot, information flow, identification & performing of tool, fixture, equipment and facilities requirements/ordering
• Coordinate of line/station layout’s including car in process (CIP)
3. Control system Body shop:
• Establish and monitor Mercedes-Benz Production System, Control system 1-2 including documentation/alteration management for Body shop
• Support and monitor of production interruptions related to engineering issue
• Define measures to be implemented, call in measures and follow up including (CIP)
• Support fulfillment requirements of production plan
• Act as interface for engineering and information to Mercedes-Benz Operation/ Passenger Cars Production Support Foreign Assembly Plants and other Daimler AG (DAG) departments
• Monitor/advice to ensure that all engineering changes/tooling/equipment are realized and be prepared before production start
• Ensure that all document which required for production are updated and on spot by IT base system
5. Quality system:
• Support and maintain Quality Management system Mercedes-Benz (Thailand)/Thonburi Automotive Assembly Plant according to ISO requirements and DAG standards, e.g. TS 16949, 14001
6. Special Project:
• Plan, lead and monitor process/product project’s for Body shop according to project target and plan
• Introduce new process/tools/equipment after project phase
1. Marketing Plan & Marketing Messages
• Identify specific HUB SEA1 marketing goals and objectives, and drive the marketing strategic messages for the HUB SEA1.
• Plan and manage marketing campaigns with global
• Develop all Classical Advertising, Online, CRM packages and media planning strategy for marketing campaigns
• Ensure a proper creative brief is provided to the agency in coordination with Brand Strategy
• Reporting on campaign results, KPIs, Marketing reports and presentations.
2. Brand image, Brand values and Marketing Materials
• Ensure a consistent brand image during the development of marketing communication materials for HUB SEA1 countries
• Lead and supervise 3rd parties, agencies, marketing activities and ensuring the brand concepts and standards are in line with global guideline
3. Responsible as BDS Ambassador of HUB SEA1
• Be the first MPCs contact for Thailand and Vietnam regarding Brand Design System (BDS)
• Update brand design guideline to HUB SEA 1 countries, dealers, internal and external partners.
4. Brand Ambassador/Endorser strategy and management
• Initiate strategy manage Brand Ambassador or Endorser to strengthen communication to current and new target group.
5. eMB wholesale and retail
• Plan and establish eMB wholesale & retail to boost brand awareness.
• Analyze web traffic metrics and provide solutions to boost web presence.
6. Collaboration Projects
• Create and develop campaigns, projects with HUB SEA2 and other MPCs’ requirement.
• Coordination with Thailand Marketing Operations to design creative marketing events to their requirements with HUB SEA1 marketing goals and objectives.
7. Retail Marketing Strategy
• Plan and establish retail marketing packages align with MBTh marketing activities, campaigns as well as to ensure CI, quality implementation and consistent brand appearance.
8. People Development
• Keep abreast of knowledge and information necessary for professional development
1. CRM HUB SEA1:
• Planning: Delivering CRM strategies across the company encouraging customer sales prospecting funnel, customer journey mapping, acquisition, retention, and brand loyalty.
• Research/Report: identify key factors to drive sales and enhance brand imagery including brand campaign impact, event satisfaction survey, customer insight, macroeconomic factors, and competitors’ CRM activities.
• Budgeting: Monitor spending within given budget.
2. Operational CRM (oCRM) - Salesforce
• Project Lead of Salesforce - Manage and lead CRM platform (Project Lead of Salesforce Project to ensure the most effective solution based on the guidance of BCE with possibility to extend to Vietnam market.
• To create report and present to management using the functions in Salesforce.
3. Customer Contact Center (CCC) HUB SEA1:
• Project Lead of CCC MB Thailand and MB Vietnam to optimize customer satisfaction and strengthen brand in cooperation with MB Consulting, CAC, ITI Singapore and CCC supplier.
• Develop and monitor guideline process and KPIs to measure the performance of CCC team
• Meets call center financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances
• Maintains equipment by evaluating and installing equipment
4. Database Management:
• Identify, monitor data quality from retail network mainly via dealer standards, including training supports to dealer staff on database management and overall CRM topics.
• Analyze customer insights from customer database, MB card, survey, online marketing etc.
5. Market Research:
• Identify needs and suitable approach for market research in cooperation with other departments.
• Regularly update the results and recommend actions to the management, field force, sales training, and other concerned departments.
6. People Development:
• Supervise and coach team members to optimize personal performance/growth as well as team achievement.
• Conduct technical service courses for technicians and apprentices from dealers. Supplement training subjects and contents in line with requirements and adapt accordingly to the training needs of participants.
• Obtain information regarding the operation and repair facilities of new technical training.
• Attend the update training courses offered by Global Training or other parties to developing own knowledge, skill and attitudes as well as self-study from technical manual, IT based information(CBT, EWAnet, AKUBIS, GT App ) etc.
3. Training material/equipment, and information
• Ensure that training material, equipment, and practice room are well organized/ maintained to enable the training conducted effectively and successfully.
• Ensure that required technical information is delivered internally and externally.
• Complete trainer’ tasks in Learning Management System (SABA)
4. Support in solving technical problems
• Develop work instructions and technical information in cooperation with technicians and apprentices as technical advisor.
5. Training Evaluation
• Develop training concept and work with test committee (internal & external partners).
6. Training Events
Complete assigned tasks to contribute to Training events (Skills Contest, Training Workshops…)
JOB SCOPE :
1. Dealer visits, consulting and feedback:
• Conduct Dealer visit according to agreed visit frequency.
• Ensure consistent creation of dealer visit reports including improvement measures and accountability on dealer level.
• Coordinate dealer feedback to internal stakeholders on AS topics.
2. Dealer Parts & Service Performance and Development:
• Perform operational review and consult dealer on their performance based on AS KPIs, defined targets (Parts and Oil) and workshop process consulting with the objective to improve their overall Parts and Service performance.
• Ensure bilateral establishment of sustainably improvement measures.
• Coordinate set-up of appropriate After-Sales dealer targets.
3. Dealer Standard Monitoring:
• Ensure proper consulting on National After-Sales Dealer Standards, review audit results and advice on improvement measures.
• Coordinate with Network Development and other AS departments on update or review of standards.
• Observe dealer compliance with overall Mercedes-Benz (Thailand) – (MBTh) policies and guidelines.
4. New dealer setup:
• Support new dealer set-up on all AS aspects including Dealer Standards and perform AS assessment according to ISO.
5. Support Parts & Service Marketing Campaign:
• Support AS Marketing team with necessary guidance of dealers to execute AS Marketing campaigns.
• Collect dealer feedback and coordinate with internal stakeholders.
6. Special Assignment:
• Handle and coordinate special tasks as assigned.
JOB SCOPE :
1. Receive complaints from customer and solve their problems/concerns as to maintain customer satisfaction.
2. Coordinate with Customer Relations of dealer service workshop which customers complained in order to support dealer to solve the customers’ complaints.
3. Coordinate with internal departments such as Warranty, Part, Customer Contact Center, etc. for related information for further action or process to solve the customers’ complaints.
4. Keep contacting and following up with customers either by verbally or written until the complaints has been solved.
5. Be an authorized representative of Mercedes-Benz (Thailand) in clarifying or negotiating with customers or government authorities for gaining customers’ satisfaction and brand image of the company.
6. Prepare summary of customer complaints or related information to Senior Manager or General Manager: Service Operations monthly.
1. Business Process Development:
• Ensure business processes in Department of Central Parts, Central Service and After-Sales Marketing are complied with corporate guidelines, local regulations and legal requirements.
• Ensure the controlled activities are identified, monitored and sample checked.
• Any non-conformity found, preventive or corrective action will be followed up.
2. Documentation System Maintenance:
• Coordination can range from administration duties (maintenance of project documentation, plans and reports).
• Ensure documents are controlled according to document controlled system.
3. Dealership Standard Monitoring:
• Monitor dealership standard activities to have them done within time frame.
• Collect and consolidate Off-Site, Exemption, Appeals of After Sales to submit to Network
• Follow up issues requested by auditors during dealer audit period
4. Special Tasks Assignment:
• Handle the special tasks assigned by direct superior
Interested applicants please submit your resume to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further interview process.