Mercedes-Benz (Thailand) Limited, an automotive company operated under the umbrella of Daimler AG, the world's largest manufacturer of Mercedes-Benz vehicles, was founded on January 14, 1998. Mercedes-Benz Thailand handles the importation and distribution of passenger cars and commercial vehicles as well as provides full maintenance and after-sales services to its clientele.
HUB SEA1 – In response to changes in the market, technologies and customer needs, the company together with Mercedes-Benz Vietnam have formed HUB SEA1 in early 2016. A working model based on collaboration, cooperation and communication.
We are currently looking for qualified candidates to join the first class team according to the following position
• Approach/coordinate with brand partners to develop productive national sales campaigns
• Execute joint national programs, both passenger car and commercial vehicle segments with brand partners on a regular basis e.g. retention, loyalty, maintenance & service package
• Ensure success of execution of campaign/program in order to align with company strategies and objectives in sustain business growth
• Develop, modify, review and update existing finance products and new finance products initiatives to strengthen Mercedes-Benz Leasing (Thailand) competitive advantage over competitors together with product bundling
• Develop necessary sales tools in order to support new/modified product lunching e.g. calculation tools
• Update and maintain new models/new product names to the Proposal Management System/Contract Management System (PMS/ CMS) system when necessary
• Provide product training to both internal business units and external parties (dealers) for new product/campaign launches
• Prepare communication messages via Friday letter/Urgent message to internal and external parties
• Support team member in aspects related to product and campaign
• Coordinate with relevant business units for smooth operation
• Perform regular related reports, analyze and recommend for improvement regarding to the campaign/product implement success
• Prepare presentation material upon requesting
• Carry out special assignments upon request
• Cooperate with other teams or business units upon request
1. Handle all book registration transaction of new contract after contract activation
2. Prepare the transfer ownership documents for transfer ownership process
3. Follow incomplete documents and process transfer ownership
4. Support the inquiries/requests from dealer/customer to handling Supplier Declaration Form & registration documents and part ordering process with Mercedes-Benz Leasing (Thailand) and Dealers
1. Strategic volume planning (SP) of South East Asia1 – SEA1 (Mercedes-Benz (Thailand)/Mercedes-Benz Vietnam – MBTh/MBV)
• Develop macro-economic and passenger car market/segment premises
• Develop product portfolio (model) plan for long-term >10 years working with headquarter-HQ (WIPPS product availability of SEA1 markets) - bottom up product plan by models
• Develop detail long term (>10 years) volume plan by models
• Coordinate long-term volume planning processes alignment with Sales operation, Finance and Production and get approval from Management and by HQ
2. Operative Planning (OP) of SEA1 (MBTh/MBV)
• Forecast and analyze market/segment development
• Analyze MB market/sales/stock/order-situation
• Develop OP sales volumes/requirements/stock
• Coordinate OP development process with involved departments
• Develop the special discounts and sales channels and align with markets (sales and controlling)
• Develop the OP presentation for Market Alignment Discussion (MAD)
3. Short term Planning of SEA1 (MBTh/MBV)
• Analyze monthly order, sales plan, production situation, stock pipeline, and update production requirements (CKD/CBU), wholesales and retail plan
• Coordinate production requirements Daimler AG and local production
• Monitor inventory and manage pipeline to optimum / target level
• Analyze and synchronize order plans versus local production situation
• Forecast current month end sales and updating sales planning
• Align sales planning with market and HQ
• Finalize monthly sales proposal and alignment of managements
• Provide transparency of monthly sales plan to HQ and get the approval of sales plan from HQ
4. Discount Planning of SEA1 (MBTh/MBV)
• Prepare special discount planning
• Align discount planning with related parties and HQ
• Analyze monthly discount figures (actual year)
5. Homologation and advance car vehicle ordering and logistics of SEA1 (MBTh/MBV)
• Coordinate, request and monitor required vehicles per required time lines
1.Responsible for SABA and Iq-box administration of Sales and After Sales (AS) training program
2.Responsible for coordinating and supporting training administrative activities;
• Create training offers for participants and follow up registration in SABA.
• Communicate with Learning Coordinators, Learners, and Trainers on Training issuance
• Coordinate accommodation and traveling for participants and trainers
• Organize catering for training and events and prepare stationary for trainers
• Export monthly list of participants, courses and fees from SABA and provide to accounting for billing process
3.Responsible for Purchasing and Accounting issuance i.e. PIR, PR, Small Buy PO, Release PO, Special Buy PO, Asset requirements, Goods Receipt, Invoice placement following-up and etc. of AS HUB SEA1 and National Training
• To administer and co-respond on the requirements of usage and maintenance of training facilities and equipment
4.Responsible for executing HUB SEA1 Training Reports e.g. Training Plan, Training KPIs, Job Profile report, Dealer Standard report, Training Center report, BPA report etc.
5.Support following-up and consolidating local adaptation from markets to align with Global Training standards
6.Support execution of marketing materials and social communication for HUB SEA1 Training
7.Support organizing training event e.g. Market Certification, Product Experience, Graduation Ceremony, Skill Contest, Regional Train the Trainer etc.
1. Routine Tasks:
• Daily operations
• Internal and external communication
2. Market Intelligence:
• Research, analyze, compare and update competitors’ products
• Update information in the market such as sales volumes for the preparation of presentation slides
• Participate in meetings relating to bus sales and marketing, logistics, controlling, accounting and finance
3. Bus Operations:
• Prepare monthly plans and reports, Kufri, Operational and Strategic Plan
• Plan and verify month-end stock level, wholesales and retail figures with Controlling, Treasury, and MBLT
• Provide technical assistance and product info in terms of homologation, type approval process and special tender projects
• Analyze product pricing, price volumes analysis
• Monitoring departmental budget
• Prepare all documents relating to CKD and CBU imports, duty exemption process for new products
• Initiate, coordinate, support, and monitor dealers sales and marketing activities.
• Translate documents on technical information, homologation results, news/articles, spare parts, tender documents, etc.
• Provide, support and coordinate all matters relating to logistics. Verify production cost and related logistics cost
• Support and assist in auditing process on internal and external parties such as Thailand Industrial Standard Institute (TISI)
4. SAP Process for CKD and CBU:
• Input, control, verify, and monitor vehicle data in the system
• Execute SAP actions
5. Floorplan Supporting:
• Update and coordinate with MBLT in terms of floorplan
• Prepare, verify, monitor and retain record on dealer’s sales transactions as part of requirement for corporate compliance and anti-bribery process
1. Administrative Support
• Plan work schedule to ensure adequate service: gives instruction and supervise Admin Assistants, maids/janitor services and messengers
• Build service and facilities coordination with Building management team
• Coordinate and supervise the contractor for the office relocation or renovation when required
• Supervise and monitor office seating layout and telephone number arrangement
2. General Services
• Control and monitor office supplies and stationery
• Stock control and process purchase requisition, coordinate with Purchasing Department (Dept.) for purchasing order
• Process purchase requisition (PR) in SAP Support to Admin.'s operations
• Coordinate with contracted vendor for international postage and mailing
3. Fixed Assets & office Equipment
• Coordinates with Accounting Dept. to control office furniture and equipment
• Process labels/ tags of all office furniture and equipment
• Keep and monitor all duplicated keys of all company building and asset, Master Keys holder, Doors, Lockers and Cabinets
• Supervise and monitor furniture fixture maintenance and office assets repair
• Supervise office equipment rental agreement/copy machine, shredder, coffee machine and etc.
4. Mobile Phone Services
• Control and monitor company mobile phone and sim card, stock and provide
• Supervise Service Contract holder, adding new and changing number
• Request roaming package, user usage record by policy
• Administrative Affairs clerical tasks
• Others assignment for internal errand and office support
• Coordinate the tasks of all team staff.
• Implement training plan.
• Enhance team spirit and motivation.
• Train staff in engineering and quality matters.
• Set up targets, evaluate, prioritize and monitor them.
• Guarantee of flow information on all important issues.
• Assess staff.
• Supporting of staff development/training activities for contract assembler.
2. Developing and controlling production process paint shop
• Control further develop CKD paint shop production process and organize all concerned information on spot, information flow, identification and performing of tool, fixture, equipment and facilities requirements/ordering.
• Coordination of line/station layout’s including car in process and consume material usage.
• Response and action feedback when quality concern issue to process and product e.g. 8D report, quality feedback, audit concern sheet.
3. Control system paint shop:
• Establish and monitoring of MB Production System, Control system 1-2 including documentation/alteration management for paint shop in close cooperation with document center.
• Supporting and monitoring of production interruptions related to engineering/ part/quality issues.
• Define measures to be implemented.
• Act as interface for engineering and information to contract assembler.
• Interface for engineering and information to IPB and other DAG departments.
4. Quality system
• Supporting to maintain Quality Management system MBTh/TAAP according ISO requirements and DAG standards, e.g. TS 16949, 14001
5. Trouble shooting
• Cooperate with Thonburi Automotive Assembly Plant (TAAP) to find out the way to solve problem together as one team with effectiveness as well as making a preventive measure subsequently.
6. Special Project:
• Planning, leading and monitoring of process/product projects for paint shop according project target and project plan
• Introduce new process/tools/equipment after project phase.
1. Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) Consultant and CSI Monitoring
• Collect & clarify CSI information from dealer in cooperation with dealers and head quarter Stuttgart.
• Monitor CSI performance against target.
• Dealer consulting to increase CSI.
• Create and track CSI activities.
• Follow up CSI problem issues.
• Plan & Monitor the Annual Mercedes-Benz SEAward (CSI AS award)
2. Monitoring the Dealer Parts & Service Performance
• Support AS Field Force; provide dealer the evaluation and assessment to improve the dealer parts and service performance.
• Conduct regular review and provide recommendation for operation improvement.
3. Support Parts & Service Campaign
• Support AS Marketing team to encourage parts & service promotion/campaign.
1. Receive customers’ complaints from either Customer Contact Center (CCC) or dealer workshops and solve their problems/concerns as to maintain customer satisfaction
2. Coordinate with Customer Relations of dealer service workshop which customers complained in order to support dealer to solve the customers’ complaints
3. Coordinate with internal departments such as Warranty, Part, CCC, etc. for related information for further action or process to solve the customers’ complaints
4. Keep contacting and following up with customers either by verbally or written until the complaints has been solved
5. Be an authorized representative of Mercedes-Benz (Thailand) in clarifying or negotiating with customers or government authorities for gaining customers’ satisfaction and brand image of the company
6. Weekly prepare summary of customers’ complaints or related information for management
• Be coordinator for the team
• Implement training plan
• Enhance team spirit and motivation
• Train staff in engineering and quality matters
• Set up targets, evaluate, prioritize and monitor them
• Guarantee of flow information on all important issues
• Evaluate staff
• Support for staff development/training activities for contract assembler
2. Developing production process Body shop:
• Manage further development and documentation Completely Knocked Down (CKD) Body shop production process on spot, information flow, identification & performing of tool, fixture, equipment and facilities requirements/ordering
• Coordinate of line/station layout’s including car in process (CIP)
3. Control system Body shop:
• Establish and monitor Mercedes-Benz Production System, Control system 1-2 including documentation/alteration management for Body shop
• Support and monitor of production interruptions related to engineering issue
• Define measures to be implemented, call in measures and follow up including (CIP)
• Support fulfillment requirements of production plan
• Act as interface for engineering and information to Mercedes-Benz Operation/ Passenger Cars Production Support Foreign Assembly Plants and other Daimler AG (DAG) departments
• Monitor/advice to ensure that all engineering changes/tooling/equipment are realized and be prepared before production start
• Ensure that all document which required for production are updated and on spot by IT base system
5. Quality system:
• Support and maintain Quality Management system Mercedes-Benz (Thailand)/Thonburi Automotive Assembly Plant according to ISO requirements and DAG standards, e.g. TS 16949, 14001
6. Special Project:
• Plan, lead and monitor process/product project’s for Body shop according to project target and plan
• Introduce new process/tools/equipment after project phase
1. Marketing Plan & Marketing Messages
• Identify specific HUB SEA1 marketing goals and objectives, and drive the marketing strategic messages for the HUB SEA1.
• Plan and manage marketing campaigns with global
• Develop all Classical Advertising, Online, CRM packages and media planning strategy for marketing campaigns
• Ensure a proper creative brief is provided to the agency in coordination with Brand Strategy
• Reporting on campaign results, KPIs, Marketing reports and presentations.
2. Brand image, Brand values and Marketing Materials
• Ensure a consistent brand image during the development of marketing communication materials for HUB SEA1 countries
• Lead and supervise 3rd parties, agencies, marketing activities and ensuring the brand concepts and standards are in line with global guideline
3. Responsible as BDS Ambassador of HUB SEA1
• Be the first MPCs contact for Thailand and Vietnam regarding Brand Design System (BDS)
• Update brand design guideline to HUB SEA 1 countries, dealers, internal and external partners.
4. Brand Ambassador/Endorser strategy and management
• Initiate strategy manage Brand Ambassador or Endorser to strengthen communication to current and new target group.
5. eMB wholesale and retail
• Plan and establish eMB wholesale & retail to boost brand awareness.
• Analyze web traffic metrics and provide solutions to boost web presence.
6. Collaboration Projects
• Create and develop campaigns, projects with HUB SEA2 and other MPCs’ requirement.
• Coordination with Thailand Marketing Operations to design creative marketing events to their requirements with HUB SEA1 marketing goals and objectives.
7. Retail Marketing Strategy
• Plan and establish retail marketing packages align with MBTh marketing activities, campaigns as well as to ensure CI, quality implementation and consistent brand appearance.
8. People Development
• Keep abreast of knowledge and information necessary for professional development
1. CRM HUB SEA1:
• Planning: Delivering CRM strategies across the company encouraging customer sales prospecting funnel, customer journey mapping, acquisition, retention, and brand loyalty.
• Research/Report: identify key factors to drive sales and enhance brand imagery including brand campaign impact, event satisfaction survey, customer insight, macroeconomic factors, and competitors’ CRM activities.
• Budgeting: Monitor spending within given budget.
2. Operational CRM (oCRM) - Salesforce
• Project Lead of Salesforce - Manage and lead CRM platform (Project Lead of Salesforce Project to ensure the most effective solution based on the guidance of BCE with possibility to extend to Vietnam market.
• To create report and present to management using the functions in Salesforce.
3. Customer Contact Center (CCC) HUB SEA1:
• Project Lead of CCC MB Thailand and MB Vietnam to optimize customer satisfaction and strengthen brand in cooperation with MB Consulting, CAC, ITI Singapore and CCC supplier.
• Develop and monitor guideline process and KPIs to measure the performance of CCC team
• Meets call center financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances
• Maintains equipment by evaluating and installing equipment
4. Database Management:
• Identify, monitor data quality from retail network mainly via dealer standards, including training supports to dealer staff on database management and overall CRM topics.
• Analyze customer insights from customer database, MB card, survey, online marketing etc.
5. Market Research:
• Identify needs and suitable approach for market research in cooperation with other departments.
• Regularly update the results and recommend actions to the management, field force, sales training, and other concerned departments.
6. People Development:
• Supervise and coach team members to optimize personal performance/growth as well as team achievement.
• Conduct technical service courses for technicians and apprentices from dealers. Supplement training subjects and contents in line with requirements and adapt accordingly to the training needs of participants.
• Obtain information regarding the operation and repair facilities of new technical training.
• Attend the update training courses offered by Global Training or other parties to developing own knowledge, skill and attitudes as well as self-study from technical manual, IT based information(CBT, EWAnet, AKUBIS, GT App ) etc.
3. Training material/equipment, and information
• Ensure that training material, equipment, and practice room are well organized/ maintained to enable the training conducted effectively and successfully.
• Ensure that required technical information is delivered internally and externally.
• Complete trainer’ tasks in Learning Management System (SABA)
4. Support in solving technical problems
• Develop work instructions and technical information in cooperation with technicians and apprentices as technical advisor.
5. Training Evaluation
• Develop training concept and work with test committee (internal & external partners).
6. Training Events
Complete assigned tasks to contribute to Training events (Skills Contest, Training Workshops…)
JOB SCOPE :
1. Dealer visits, consulting and feedback:
• Conduct Dealer visit according to agreed visit frequency.
• Ensure consistent creation of dealer visit reports including improvement measures and accountability on dealer level.
• Coordinate dealer feedback to internal stakeholders on AS topics.
2. Dealer Parts & Service Performance and Development:
• Perform operational review and consult dealer on their performance based on AS KPIs, defined targets (Parts and Oil) and workshop process consulting with the objective to improve their overall Parts and Service performance.
• Ensure bilateral establishment of sustainably improvement measures.
• Coordinate set-up of appropriate After-Sales dealer targets.
3. Dealer Standard Monitoring:
• Ensure proper consulting on National After-Sales Dealer Standards, review audit results and advice on improvement measures.
• Coordinate with Network Development and other AS departments on update or review of standards.
• Observe dealer compliance with overall Mercedes-Benz (Thailand) – (MBTh) policies and guidelines.
4. New dealer setup:
• Support new dealer set-up on all AS aspects including Dealer Standards and perform AS assessment according to ISO.
5. Support Parts & Service Marketing Campaign:
• Support AS Marketing team with necessary guidance of dealers to execute AS Marketing campaigns.
• Collect dealer feedback and coordinate with internal stakeholders.
6. Special Assignment:
• Handle and coordinate special tasks as assigned.
JOB SCOPE :
1. Receive complaints from customer and solve their problems/concerns as to maintain customer satisfaction.
2. Coordinate with Customer Relations of dealer service workshop which customers complained in order to support dealer to solve the customers’ complaints.
3. Coordinate with internal departments such as Warranty, Part, Customer Contact Center, etc. for related information for further action or process to solve the customers’ complaints.
4. Keep contacting and following up with customers either by verbally or written until the complaints has been solved.
5. Be an authorized representative of Mercedes-Benz (Thailand) in clarifying or negotiating with customers or government authorities for gaining customers’ satisfaction and brand image of the company.
6. Prepare summary of customer complaints or related information to Senior Manager or General Manager: Service Operations monthly.
1. Business Process Development:
• Ensure business processes in Department of Central Parts, Central Service and After-Sales Marketing are complied with corporate guidelines, local regulations and legal requirements.
• Ensure the controlled activities are identified, monitored and sample checked.
• Any non-conformity found, preventive or corrective action will be followed up.
2. Documentation System Maintenance:
• Coordination can range from administration duties (maintenance of project documentation, plans and reports).
• Ensure documents are controlled according to document controlled system.
3. Dealership Standard Monitoring:
• Monitor dealership standard activities to have them done within time frame.
• Collect and consolidate Off-Site, Exemption, Appeals of After Sales to submit to Network
• Follow up issues requested by auditors during dealer audit period
4. Special Tasks Assignment:
• Handle the special tasks assigned by direct superior
Interested applicants please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further interview process.