Mercedes-Benz (Thailand) Limited, an automotive company operated under the umbrella of Daimler AG, the world's largest manufacturer of Mercedes-Benz vehicles, was founded on January 14, 1998. Mercedes-Benz Thailand handles the importation, assembly, and distribution of passenger cars and commercial vehicles as well as provides full maintenance and after-sales services to its clientele.
We are currently looking for qualified candidates to join the first class team according to the following position.
• Conduct technical service courses for technicians and apprentices from dealers. Supplement training subjects and contents in line with requirements and adapt accordingly to the training needs of participants.
• Obtain information regarding the operation and repair facilities of new technical training.
• Attend the update training courses offered by Global Training or other parties to developing own knowledge, skill and attitudes as well as self-study from technical manual, IT based information(CBT, EWAnet, AKUBIS, GT App ) etc.
3. Training material/equipment, and information
• Ensure that training material, equipment, and practice room are well organized/ maintained to enable the training conducted effectively and successfully.
• Ensure that required technical information is delivered internally and externally.
• Complete trainer’ tasks in Learning Management System (SABA)
4. Support in solving technical problems
• Develop work instructions and technical information in cooperation with technicians and apprentices as technical advisor.
5. Training Evaluation
• Develop training concept and work with test committee (internal & external partners).
6. Training Events
Complete assigned tasks to contribute to Training events (Skills Contest, Training Workshops…)
1. Non-conforming part (NCP) daily meeting:
• Join and judge the defect parts which reject from production line and follow up clarified part problem.
2. Receiving Inspection system for CKD and Local parts
• Coordinate the tasks regarding CKD and Local parts quality issue from start up the model, alteration, and preventive information in term of RI planning, RI method, rework method, quality standard for part, claims process, problem investigation, rework checking and approval.
• Issue CAR to CKD or feedback problem to Local Part team in case of need improvement or prevention of part quality.
3. Preventive Information Management
• Issue PI action, managing and monitoring perform PI activities and coordinate with DAG about PI issue. Monitoring and follow up for effectiveness until closed out PI action.
4. Part rework process:
• Support part rework process activities according to MO/PCPBA, WIS and planning, preparing, description and improvement of process and interfaces.
5. Supervise and supporting IMS system at Receiving Inspection area:
• Ensure that an agreed quality processes according to DAG and ISO requirements are implemented.
• The process are described and maintained.
• Implantation of internal process audits, follow up and monitoring of all necessary corrective action or non-conformity in close cooperation with QM ISO Representative.
• Support, plan, prepare, set up projects in responsible area with/for further development, shift and extend facilities, equipment and tools
7. Part i.Q criteria and PQI management:
• Review, issue and update for Part i.O /PQI for current and new model
1. CBU Ordering:
• Perform booking orders in SAP after receiving the quota confirmation from DCAA
• Manage order dealers Vehicle Purchase Order based on individual requirement.
• Ensure the vehicles are booked on time with accurate product configuration.
• Monitor order in Global Ordering System and AFAB system for avoid any mistakes.
• Monitor the Interactive Differences Report transmission to ensure the accurate vehicles configuration for both GO/AFAB with SAP system.
1.1 Managing to code restriction based on production plan
• Analysis the critical code restriction by searching the alternative to complete all booking orders to the specification based on product configuration.
• Manage and coordinate with DCAA order management team to ensure all orders are booked for order plan and sales plan.
1.2 Support Dealer Front End System & Dealer Management System Project with Sales Process Optimization; Ordering function
• Develop the order procedures to the dealer proficiency to orders the vehicle via system based upon the dealer target agreement.
2. Vehicles Allocation
• Manage all dealer orders in SAP accuracy comply with the dealer target agreement.
3. Import vehicles process:
• Gather information from DCAA port operator to generate the shipment details to Controlling, Corporate Accounting and Logistics department.
• Coordinate with the DCAA order management team to provide information to logistic dept. for clearing customer process in special import license.
• Monitor shipment arrival periodical information and ensure all custom process is perform on time to sales plan.
• Monitoring the Completely Built Up shipment arrival and delivery to dealer smoothly.
4. Sales Related Project:
• Responsible on analysis retail data for dealer of the quarter competition project.
• Summarize the dealer stock report and support the necessary information for judgement exemption.
• Support and provide the information for compliance audit project in sale operation area.
JOB SCOPE :
1. Product management
• Manage product life cycle and change management (maintain master data in the local systems)
• Provide product information to internal and external (key product highlights, feature, information for communication in term of catalog, website, presentation, training material and sales tool)
• Support product training to salespersons, marketing agencies, and internal
• Coordinate with related function i.e. marketing, Sales, aftersales, PR, etc. and support product launch, marketing events, and sales events
• Collecting and monitor dealer’s demand, competitive situation, customer’s need, and government regulations
• Lead dealer’s product management working groups
2. Pricing management
• Coordinate with related parties to prepare price change and internal price approval
• Prepare and lead new price list and new model launches
• Monitor market demand and segmentation
• Support new segment analysis and new product opportunitity and feasibility study
3. Project management
• Involve in product relevant projects
• Set-up and lead projects (e.g. Best Customer Experience related topics)
JOB SCOPE :
1. Product management of Mercedes-Benz Passenger Cars:
• Lead feasibility study of new products and equipment
• Manage product life cycle by appropriate portfolio and optional equipment measures
• Maintain master data for ordering and sales; SAP/Global Ordering system/MBConnect/DMS, etc.
• Monitor market feedback towards existing products and analyse new trends
• Monitor & provide in-depth analysis about market & competitors’ developments
• Keep track of customers’ automotive needs & demand
• Permanent analysis of premia, index and profitability of entire product range of all market areas
• Adjust pricing and price-value development as and when required
• Pricing of all products in alignment with Overseas pricing council
3. Product Information and Training:
• Provide product information to related parties (Sales Operation, Marketing Communications, Controlling, Planning, Sales Training, and Aftersales)
• Analyse and monitor PreSales information, efficiently communicate to related functions and provide product information to internal and external customers
• Support product training with training contents
• Support other departments on product-related issues
4. Project Management:
• Involve in product relevant projects
• Set-up and lead projects (e.g. Best Customer Experience related topics)
JOB SCOPE :
1. Global Business Management System (GBMS) Report
• Monthly data collection, and validate GBMS data for Thailand under defined GBMS report for Hub South East Asia1 (SEA1).
• Support Mercedes-Benz Vietnam on alignment and consolidation of GBMS report to achieve a common Hub SEA1 template.
• Analyse figures of both countries, in support of Country function to come up with valid market comments for management review as well as Overseas Region.
• Escalate and propose to the team shall there be data quality or system/ template modification/ interface issue for further decision/ actions in order to ensure data quality and process efficiency.
• Execute dealer training (Mercedes-Benz (Thailand) – MBTh).
• Keep GBMS manual for dealers updated.
• Share best practices, reference figures, benchmarking with Countries
2. Business management consulting to dealers
• Involve in dealer performance management working team MBTh to discuss and propose dealer performance steering measures to Hub SEA 1 management.
• Support the Country team or Retail Consultant with accurate report and analysis at individual dealer level as part of dealer performance steering and follow up.
• Support retail business management project as assigned i.e. the implementation of Dealer Performance Management Report set by the Region Overseas under Hub SEA1.
• Support Network Strategy Review for Hub SEA1 as per assigned
4. People Development
• Keep updated on relevant knowledges, and skills via on-the-job and training.
JOB SCOPE :
1. Development and future refining of national Over-the-Counter (OtC) Excellence strategy:
• Development of short-term sales measure in order to push OtC business.
• Creation and refining of a national OtC-Excellence strategy and concept on basis of the GSP ‘OtC Essentials’ and under consideration of available OtC market studies with the aim to maximize parts market exploitation and customer parts purchase loyalty.
• Establishment of standardized Sales channels and OtC Service offers as well as development of quantitative and qualitative bonus and incentive schemes and appropriate Network Branding for authorized OtC partners.
2. Regular Retail Visits:
• Visits of authorized OtC dealers and joint visits with the dealers’ parts field force to ISPs (Independent Service Providers) to understand their needs, ensure know-how transfer and to develop customer specific solutions and ensure standardized offers and processes.
• Ensure feedback about visit results, defined measures and target achievement to Mercedes-Benz Thailand Management.
3. Active dealer support:
• Creation and coordination of ‘Active Selling’ activities with focus on overall OtC business development via authorized OtC partners.
• Analyse and capture actual processes at authorized OtC dealers and define measures to improve effectiveness of parts department e.g. ordering behavior, sales procedure, pricing policy, stock control, inventory control, logistics, OtC Marketing and other activities etc. (aligned with After Sales Field Force).
4. Marketing Communication:
• Support authorized OtC partners in developing effective and adequate specific marketing plans and campaigns including success monitoring.
• Address needs for local OtC marketing support and campaigns to Mercedes-Benz (Thailand) – MBTh, After-Sales Marketing Team and monitor success.
• Assure compliance to Daimler Corporate identity/Corporate Design guidelines.
JOB SCOPE :
1. Fleet Business Development / Fleet Key Account Management
• Develop national Fleet policy from Fleet sales channel guideline of DaimlerAG (DAG).
• Set up dealer standard of Fleet business for all dealers to support qualitative Fleet business development.
• Define Fleet targets both quantitative and qualitative, and develop strategy to achieve the set targets.
• Structure Fleet Center concept and manage Fleet business steering at retailers together with Retail Consulting team.
• Initiate competitive offers to win major Fleet deals including Fleet products, services package and financial services, etc.
2. Direct Sales Management
• Develop national Direct sales policy and business process guideline.
• Oversee all of Direct sales deals to ensure the competitive offers must be complying with Daimler work instruction.
• Manage Customer Relationship Management activities and arrange product training when required for government and diplomat customers.
• Coordinate with other departments and DAG to provide trainings for government customers when required.
3. Used-cars (UC) Business
• Implement DAG set UC guideline and update business development status with DAG.
• Develop national UC sales strategy, standards for UC sales in the network, process and product measures such as UC sources, UC warranty product.
• Define UC targets both quantitative and qualitative (i.e. average stock age, trade-in ration, Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) standards, punctuality and quality of UC reporting) and develop strategy to achieve the set targets.
• Provide trainings and consultations to dealers for all UC business processes together with Retail Consulting team.
• Oversee the auction of company car to dealers and other remarketing channels.
4. Personnel Management
• Manage, motivate and train employee in order to achieve optimum result with regards to the objective of the function and the personal development of the team.
JOB SCOPE :
1. Dealer visits, consulting and feedback:
• Conduct Dealer visit according to agreed visit frequency.
• Ensure consistent creation of dealer visit reports including improvement measures and accountability on dealer level.
• Coordinate dealer feedback to internal stakeholders on AS topics.
2. Dealer Parts & Service Performance and Development:
• Perform operational review and consult dealer on their performance based on AS KPIs, defined targets (Parts and Oil) and workshop process consulting with the objective to improve their overall Parts and Service performance.
• Ensure bilateral establishment of sustainably improvement measures.
• Coordinate set-up of appropriate After-Sales dealer targets.
3. Dealer Standard Monitoring:
• Ensure proper consulting on National After-Sales Dealer Standards, review audit results and advice on improvement measures.
• Coordinate with Network Development and other AS departments on update or review of standards.
• Observe dealer compliance with overall Mercedes-Benz (Thailand) – (MBTh) policies and guidelines.
4. New dealer setup:
• Support new dealer set-up on all AS aspects including Dealer Standards and perform AS assessment according to ISO.
5. Support Parts & Service Marketing Campaign:
• Support AS Marketing team with necessary guidance of dealers to execute AS Marketing campaigns.
• Collect dealer feedback and coordinate with internal stakeholders.
6. Special Assignment:
• Handle and coordinate special tasks as assigned.
JOB SCOPE :
• Conduct Training Demand Analysis and prepare Training Plan for HUB South East Asia1 (HUB SEA1) markets
• Calculate and implement training charge to HUB SEA1 markets
• Prepare annual Operative Planning for HUB SEA1 markets
• Follow-up Training Plan execution in HUB SEA1 markets
• Plan and coordinate for Market Certification and Trainer Certification of HUB SEA1 markets
• Plan and arrange training vehicles, models and tools for HUB SEA1 markets to fulfill standards and requirement
• Coordinate with internal and external parties to implement required training programs in HUB SEA1 markets
• Prepare and check Dealers Standards for HUB SEA1 markets
JOB SCOPE :
1. Receive complaints from customer and solve their problems/concerns as to maintain customer satisfaction.
2. Coordinate with Customer Relations of dealer service workshop which customers complained in order to support dealer to solve the customers’ complaints.
3. Coordinate with internal departments such as Warranty, Part, Customer Contact Center, etc. for related information for further action or process to solve the customers’ complaints.
4. Keep contacting and following up with customers either by verbally or written until the complaints has been solved.
5. Be an authorized representative of Mercedes-Benz (Thailand) in clarifying or negotiating with customers or government authorities for gaining customers’ satisfaction and brand image of the company.
6. Prepare summary of customer complaints or related information to Senior Manager or General Manager: Service Operations monthly.
1. Business Process Development:
• Ensure business processes in Department of Central Parts, Central Service and After-Sales Marketing are complied with corporate guidelines, local regulations and legal requirements.
• Ensure the controlled activities are identified, monitored and sample checked.
• Any non-conformity found, preventive or corrective action will be followed up.
2. Documentation System Maintenance:
• Coordination can range from administration duties (maintenance of project documentation, plans and reports).
• Ensure documents are controlled according to document controlled system.
3. Dealership Standard Monitoring:
• Monitor dealership standard activities to have them done within time frame.
• Collect and consolidate Off-Site, Exemption, Appeals of After Sales to submit to Network
• Follow up issues requested by auditors during dealer audit period
4. Special Tasks Assignment:
• Handle the special tasks assigned by direct superior
• Prepare set of new financing contract documents to be activated in Contract Management System and handle dealer disbursement to payout on-time to dealer.
• Prepare a set of vehicle registration documents for retail and fleet customers.
• Follow up tax invoice, receipt and withholding tax from the dealers and submit to Accounting department.
• Prepare set of welcome package and coordinate with outsource agent & responsible for the process of delivering to customer after contract activation.
• Prepare and check the data of insurance premium to payout to insurance broker/insurer on a bi-weekly basis.
• Support on documentation & filing related processes.
1. Technical support:
• Provide technical support to dealers via Technical Information Protocol support (TIPs), email, advising and solving problems.
• Provide technical support to dealers by bring-in vehicle to Central Service Department (CSD), especially resolve complex technical problems.
2. Technical report:
• Provide technical report for all vehicles brought in to CSD and to Technical Complaint Management (TCM) team as requested.
• Provide technical report to Global Service & Part via TIPs case, especially high of effective vehicle number.
3. Technical information:
• Provide technical information to customer, TCM committee and dealer as required.
4. Integrated Management System (IMS):
• Open-Close job using IMS system.
1. Develop social media campaigns that integrated to the regional campaigns of HUB SEA 1&2.
• Ensure the strong presence of MB on social media for HUB SEA 1&2.
• Create and exchange planning & content within SEA region and with other Overseas markets.
2. Enforce a strong web analytic strategy for HUB SEA 1&2.
• Setup a framework for data analysis and reporting.
• Expert on analytics tools like Omniture.
3. Elaborate market trend research
• Initiate and conduct trend research in the region to contribute to digital campaigns in HUB SEA 1&2.
4. Support regional digital campaign.
• Ensure KPI effectiveness during and at the end of the campaigns.
• Provide comprehensive report for each campaign.
5. Support strategy planning & consultancy
• Co-ordinate annual regional digital marketing planning
• Co-ordinate organising regular digital workshop for SEA 1&2.
6. Programmatic Marketing & Retargeting
• Support programmatic marketing & retargeting planning.
• Co-ordinate execution of campaigns.
7. Search Engine Marketing (SEO/SEM)
• Support Search Engine Marketing planning
• Co-ordinate execution of campaigns
1. Production Process Audit and Dokumentatiospflicht Sicherheit (DS) confirmation:
1.1 Conduct Thonburi Automotive Assembly Plant (TAAP)’s production process audit at assembly shop according to Production Audit procedure base on Verband der Automobilindustrie (VDA), evaluation performance of production process. To ensure quality system and process according to ISO/TS 16949 and Daimler AG (DAG) product/process requirement implemented.
1.2 Patrol process audit reference from assignment.
2. Quality Management System/Process release MB Thailand Production:
• Plan and perform process release for contract assembly in scope for new equipment/machine, new model/modification/alteration of production process, implement of process audits, follow-up monitoring of all necessary corrective and / or preventive action.
3. Prepare Q-Release and DAG Surveillance audit:
• Pre-audit for ensure the process and system before DAG release and surveillance audit, coordinate with TAAP for prepare the audit activities.
4. Support DAG production standard – MPS, TS 16949, IMS:
• Support and coordinate to implement Mercedes-Benz Production system (MPS) into the production line as in Body shop, Paint Shop, Assembly Shop and Logistics through the process audit and implement.
5.Support and coordinate new project.
Interested applicants please submit your resume to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further interview process.