Dr. Alexander Paufler (2nd right), President and CEO of Mercedes-Benz (Thailand) Limited, celebrates seven “Car of the Year 2012” awards with the company’s management, including Mr. Dirk Breda (1st left), Vice President & CFO; Mr. Martin Schulz (3rd right), Vice President of Sales & Marketing; Mr. Reiner Ehmann (2nd left), Vice President of Engineering and Manufacturing; Mr. Arun Samutsara (3rd left), Vice President of After-Sales; Mr. Komkrit Nongsawat (1st right), General Manager of Marketing and Communications; and Mr. Grisnagorn Sawettanan (4th left), General Manager of Sales Operations. The success of Mercedes-Benz grounds on its commitment to present a strong lineup of the best vehicles from each category and clearly reaffirms premium quality and superior standard offered by the brand. The winnings cover the C-, E- and S-Class as well as niche models listed below.
• Best Sedan Under 2,000 CC: C 200 BlueEFFICIENCY ELEGANCE
• Best Mid-size Sedan Under 3,500 CC: E 300 AVANTGARDE Sports
• Best Mid-size Sedan Under 2,500 CC Diesel: E 250 CDI BlueEFFICIENCY
• Best Luxury Car: S 500 BlueEFFICIENCY L
• Best Roadster Under 2,500 CC: SLK 200 BlueEFFICIENCY Sports AMG
• Best Sport Coupé: C 250 BlueEFFICIENCY Coupé Edition 1
• Best Sedan Under 2,000 CNG: E 200 NGT BlueEFFICIENCY ELEGANCE