1. The applicant must be 18 years of age or above at the time of application.
2. The applicant must be a Mercedes-Benz vehicle owner, registered in Thailand from 2011 onwards, and must be purchased from Mercedes-Benz Authorized Dealers.
3. The applicant must be an amateur golfer and never participates in acquiring PGA certificates.
4. In case the Mercedes-Benz vehicle is registered under a juristic person, the applicant must be an authorized director of the juristic person. The rights of application cannot be transferrable to any non-authorized director of the entity. (1 slot/1 vehicle)
5. In case the Mercedes-Benz vehicle is registered under an individual person and the individual person wishes to transfer the rights of application to a family member. The rights can only be transferable to the individual person’s parents, spouse or child. (1 slot/1 vehicle)
6. If the player is found ineligible after the start of the tournament, the Tournament committee reserves the rights to disqualify such player as well as revoke any prize in all cases.
Remark: The tournament Committee will consist of one representative from MercedesTrophy Office and the host club. The players shall agree to abide by all Rules and Conditions laid down by the committee. The decisions of the committee are final and binding regarding eligibility for entry to the Regional/National Final and the result so declared.