Mercedes-Benz (Thailand) Limited, an automotive company operated under the umbrella of Daimler AG, the world's largest manufacturer of Mercedes-Benz vehicles, was founded on January 14, 1998. Mercedes-Benz Thailand handles the importation and distribution of passenger cars and commercial vehicles as well as provides full maintenance and after-sales services to its clientele.
HUB SEA1 – In response to changes in the market, technologies and customer needs, the company together with Mercedes-Benz Vietnam have formed HUB SEA1 in early 2016. A working model based on collaboration, cooperation and communication.
We are currently looking for qualified candidates to join the first class team according to the following position
1. Receive customers’ complaints from either Customer Contact Center (CCC) or dealer workshops and solve their problems/concerns as to maintain customer satisfaction
2. Coordinate with Customer Relations of dealer service workshop which customers complained in order to support dealer to solve the customers’ complaints
3. Coordinate with internal departments such as Warranty, Part, CCC, etc. for related information for further action or process to solve the customers’ complaints
4. Keep contacting and following up with customers either by verbally or written until the complaints has been solved
5. Be an authorized representative of Mercedes-Benz (Thailand) in clarifying or negotiating with customers or government authorities for gaining customers’ satisfaction and brand image of the company
6. Weekly prepare summary of customers’ complaints or related information for management
1. Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) Consultant
• Collect & clarify CSI information from dealer
• Plan & monitor the annual Mercedes-Benz SEAward
• Monitor CSI performance against target
• Create CSI activities
• Follow up CSI problem issues
2. CSI Monitoring
• Monitor dealer the CSI performance against the target
• Communicate and clarify the CSI information
• Follow up CSI problem issue
3. Monitoring the Dealer Parts & Service Performance
• Provide dealer the evaluation and assessment to improve the dealer parts and service performance
• Conduct regular review and provide recommendation for operation improvement
4. Dealer Standard Monitoring
• Ensure that dealer always complies with Dealer Standard Requirements (e.g. facilities, special tools, equipment, literature, personnel, workshop management organization and workmanship)
5. Support Parts & Service Campaign
• Support After-Sales Marketing team to encourage parts & service promotion/ campaign
• Be coordinator for the team
• Implement training plan
• Enhance team spirit and motivation
• Train staff in engineering and quality matters
• Set up targets, evaluate, prioritize and monitor them
• Guarantee of flow information on all important issues
• Evaluate staff
• Support for staff development/training activities for contract assembler
2. Developing production process Body shop:
• Manage further development and documentation Completely Knocked Down (CKD) Body shop production process on spot, information flow, identification & performing of tool, fixture, equipment and facilities requirements/ordering
• Coordinate of line/station layout’s including car in process (CIP)
3. Control system Body shop:
• Establish and monitor Mercedes-Benz Production System, Control system 1-2 including documentation/alteration management for Body shop
• Support and monitor of production interruptions related to engineering issue
• Define measures to be implemented, call in measures and follow up including (CIP)
• Support fulfillment requirements of production plan
• Act as interface for engineering and information to Mercedes-Benz Operation/ Passenger Cars Production Support Foreign Assembly Plants and other Daimler AG (DAG) departments
• Monitor/advice to ensure that all engineering changes/tooling/equipment are realized and be prepared before production start
• Ensure that all document which required for production are updated and on spot by IT base system
5. Quality system:
• Support and maintain Quality Management system Mercedes-Benz (Thailand)/Thonburi Automotive Assembly Plant according to ISO requirements and DAG standards, e.g. TS 16949, 14001
6. Special Project:
• Plan, lead and monitor process/product project’s for Body shop according to project target and plan
• Introduce new process/tools/equipment after project phase
1. Marketing Plan & Marketing Messages
• Identify specific HUB SEA1 marketing goals and objectives, and drive the marketing strategic messages for the HUB SEA1.
• Plan and manage marketing campaigns with global
• Develop all Classical Advertising, Online, CRM packages and media planning strategy for marketing campaigns
• Ensure a proper creative brief is provided to the agency in coordination with Brand Strategy
• Reporting on campaign results, KPIs, Marketing reports and presentations.
2. Brand image, Brand values and Marketing Materials
• Ensure a consistent brand image during the development of marketing communication materials for HUB SEA1 countries
• Lead and supervise 3rd parties, agencies, marketing activities and ensuring the brand concepts and standards are in line with global guideline
3. Responsible as BDS Ambassador of HUB SEA1
• Be the first MPCs contact for Thailand and Vietnam regarding Brand Design System (BDS)
• Update brand design guideline to HUB SEA 1 countries, dealers, internal and external partners.
4. Brand Ambassador/Endorser strategy and management
• Initiate strategy manage Brand Ambassador or Endorser to strengthen communication to current and new target group.
5. eMB wholesale and retail
• Plan and establish eMB wholesale & retail to boost brand awareness.
• Analyze web traffic metrics and provide solutions to boost web presence.
6. Collaboration Projects
• Create and develop campaigns, projects with HUB SEA2 and other MPCs’ requirement.
• Coordination with Thailand Marketing Operations to design creative marketing events to their requirements with HUB SEA1 marketing goals and objectives.
7. Retail Marketing Strategy
• Plan and establish retail marketing packages align with MBTh marketing activities, campaigns as well as to ensure CI, quality implementation and consistent brand appearance.
8. People Development
• Keep abreast of knowledge and information necessary for professional development
1. CRM HUB SEA1:
• Planning: Delivering CRM strategies across the company encouraging customer sales prospecting funnel, customer journey mapping, acquisition, retention, and brand loyalty.
• Research/Report: identify key factors to drive sales and enhance brand imagery including brand campaign impact, event satisfaction survey, customer insight, macroeconomic factors, and competitors’ CRM activities.
• Budgeting: Monitor spending within given budget.
2. Operational CRM (oCRM) - Salesforce
• Project Lead of Salesforce - Manage and lead CRM platform (Project Lead of Salesforce Project to ensure the most effective solution based on the guidance of BCE with possibility to extend to Vietnam market.
• To create report and present to management using the functions in Salesforce.
3. Customer Contact Center (CCC) HUB SEA1:
• Project Lead of CCC MB Thailand and MB Vietnam to optimize customer satisfaction and strengthen brand in cooperation with MB Consulting, CAC, ITI Singapore and CCC supplier.
• Develop and monitor guideline process and KPIs to measure the performance of CCC team
• Meets call center financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances
• Maintains equipment by evaluating and installing equipment
4. Database Management:
• Identify, monitor data quality from retail network mainly via dealer standards, including training supports to dealer staff on database management and overall CRM topics.
• Analyze customer insights from customer database, MB card, survey, online marketing etc.
5. Market Research:
• Identify needs and suitable approach for market research in cooperation with other departments.
• Regularly update the results and recommend actions to the management, field force, sales training, and other concerned departments.
6. People Development:
• Supervise and coach team members to optimize personal performance/growth as well as team achievement.
1. Strategic project management and reporting:
• Harmonise the process and lessons learnt from other group entities
• Monitor the KPI and prepare the reports
• Co-ordinate CKD synergy projects
• Define, co-ordinate, track and report areas of improvement and efficiencies
• Prepare management presentations
• Tracking and monitoring of Planning tool
• Organize E3 calendar and travel
• Plan and organize meetings
• Responsible for procurement of certain commodities within MBTh
• Prepare, co-ordinate and organize for Award conference
• Act as a IPS 54 process and system multiplicator
• Support implementation of new purchasing system
3. Sourcing and Execution:
• Develop the sourcing strategy and drive the negotiation process with suppliers or related parties
• Initiate and develop sourcing strategies for high spend, critical commodities
• Take a leading role in all responsible sourcing projects to meet internal customers’ requirements and to achieve the optimal benefits for the company
• Supplier selection and performance management through cost and value analysis
4. Supplier Management:
• Design, promote, and implement of supplier management strategies, directions and plans
• Conduct assessment of supplier performance against agreed KPI
• Manage and drive initiatives to promote supplier innovation and improvements
• Identify and develop new suppliers and implement supplier management strategies
5. Contract Management:
• Setup and manage legal/ contractual agreements to determine completeness and accuracy of contents, terms and conditions, delivery schedule of services and products
• Periodically review and ensure validity of all Purchase Contracts
6. Sourcing Compliance:
• Ensure all sourcing arrangements are fully compliant to the existing policy, process instruction and the relevant guidelines
• Ensure that all compliant requirements are met in areas of Supplier Due Diligence, Financial Risk Management
• Maintenance and implementation of internal control of IMS
1. Project management:
• Creatively develop marketing plans for innovative promotional activities / campaigns/ products in conjunction with other internal and external stakeholders, for new and existing customers (i.e. CRM for retention purposes, supporting best customers experience initiative).
2. Manage the corporate communication activities (in- and external) and projects of MBLT:
• Develop and implement Communication concept in accordance with MBLT and DFS AAP activities.
• Enhance usage of existing online tools and implementation of additional IT tools in order to ensure know-how transfer, training and best practice
3. Drive and support Employee Engagement Initiatives:
• Ensure that employees are committed and acknowledged MBLT goals and values, motivated to contribute to organisational success
• Enable Employees to Demonstrate Obvious Impact on the Organization
4. Enhance communication and interaction activities between regional office and functional teams:
• Focus on communication processes between regional office and functional teams
• Foster best practice exchange among the countries
5. Management Team Support
• Working with the Management team to manage the business planning process, facilitating the development and implementation of integrated work programs for the organization
• Providing a strategic advisory communications function to the management team, supporting them in their roles as ambassadors for the organization
6. Corporate and Activities Arrangements
• Company Parties
• Employee workshop in collaboration with Human Resources
• Group Interview Presentation
• CSR activities
7. Corporate Branding
• Corporate identity – the reality and uniqueness of an organization, which is integrally related to its external and internal image and reputation through corporate communication
• Accountable for reputation management for the organization; identifying and prioritizing emerging issues and handling in a timely fashion
1. Dealer Performance Analysis: consulting and feedback
• Analyze dealer primary results which were carried by After-Sales field force (ASFF).
• Develop, communicate and monitor dealer according to ASFF visit schedule.
• Ensure consistent creation of improvement measures and accountability on dealer level.
• Coordinate dealer feedback to internal stakeholders on AS topics.
2. Perform operational review and consult ASFF on dealer performance based on AS KPIs, defined targets (Parts and MB Oil).
• Monitor Workshop process consulting with the objective to improve dealer overall AS performance (Parts and Service).
• Ensure bilateral establishment of sustainably improvement measures. Coordinate and track a set-up of appropriate AS dealer targets.
3. Ensure proper consulting on National AS Dealer Standards, review audit results and advice on improvement measures.
• Coordinate with Business Network Development (BND) and other AS departments on update or review of standards.
• Observe dealer compliance with overall MBTh policies and guidelines.
4.Coordinate, monitor & ensure consulting of CSI field activities incl. target & Incentive setting.
• Monitor CSI results and ensure development of sustainable dealer individual development plans.
• Coordinate with AS Marketing & Communication on appropriate communication measures and workshops.
5. Support new dealer set-up on all AS aspects including Dealer Standards, Lay out coordinate with BND and perform AS assessment according to ISO.
6. Support After-Sales Marketing (ASM) Team with necessary guidance of subordinate and dealers to execute ASM and Service campaigns.
• Collect dealer feedback and coordinate with internal stakeholders.
7. Supervise and develop subordinates to achieve personal and department goals.
• Enhance staff knowledge and skills to improve their performance.
8. Solve customer problems/concerns as to maintain customer satisfaction.
9. Handle and coordinate special AS tasks as assigned.
• Conduct technical service courses for technicians and apprentices from dealers. Supplement training subjects and contents in line with requirements and adapt accordingly to the training needs of participants.
• Obtain information regarding the operation and repair facilities of new technical training.
• Attend the update training courses offered by Global Training or other parties to developing own knowledge, skill and attitudes as well as self-study from technical manual, IT based information(CBT, EWAnet, AKUBIS, GT App ) etc.
3. Training material/equipment, and information
• Ensure that training material, equipment, and practice room are well organized/ maintained to enable the training conducted effectively and successfully.
• Ensure that required technical information is delivered internally and externally.
• Complete trainer’ tasks in Learning Management System (SABA)
4. Support in solving technical problems
• Develop work instructions and technical information in cooperation with technicians and apprentices as technical advisor.
5. Training Evaluation
• Develop training concept and work with test committee (internal & external partners).
6. Training Events
Complete assigned tasks to contribute to Training events (Skills Contest, Training Workshops…)
1. CBU Ordering:
• Perform booking orders in SAP after receiving the quota confirmation from DCAA
• Manage order dealers Vehicle Purchase Order based on individual requirement.
• Ensure the vehicles are booked on time with accurate product configuration.
• Monitor order in Global Ordering System and AFAB system for avoid any mistakes.
• Monitor the Interactive Differences Report transmission to ensure the accurate vehicles configuration for both GO/AFAB with SAP system.
1.1 Managing to code restriction based on production plan
• Analysis the critical code restriction by searching the alternative to complete all booking orders to the specification based on product configuration.
• Manage and coordinate with DCAA order management team to ensure all orders are booked for order plan and sales plan.
1.2 Support Dealer Front End System & Dealer Management System Project with Sales Process Optimization; Ordering function
• Develop the order procedures to the dealer proficiency to orders the vehicle via system based upon the dealer target agreement.
2. Vehicles Allocation
• Manage all dealer orders in SAP accuracy comply with the dealer target agreement.
3. Import vehicles process:
• Gather information from DCAA port operator to generate the shipment details to Controlling, Corporate Accounting and Logistics department.
• Coordinate with the DCAA order management team to provide information to logistic dept. for clearing customer process in special import license.
• Monitor shipment arrival periodical information and ensure all custom process is perform on time to sales plan.
• Monitoring the Completely Built Up shipment arrival and delivery to dealer smoothly.
4. Sales Related Project:
• Responsible on analysis retail data for dealer of the quarter competition project.
• Summarize the dealer stock report and support the necessary information for judgement exemption.
• Support and provide the information for compliance audit project in sale operation area.
JOB SCOPE :
1. Product management of Mercedes-Benz Passenger Cars:
• Lead feasibility study of new products and equipment
• Manage product life cycle by appropriate portfolio and optional equipment measures
• Maintain master data for ordering and sales; SAP/Global Ordering system/MBConnect/DMS, etc.
• Monitor market feedback towards existing products and analyse new trends
• Monitor & provide in-depth analysis about market & competitors’ developments
• Keep track of customers’ automotive needs & demand
• Permanent analysis of premia, index and profitability of entire product range of all market areas
• Adjust pricing and price-value development as and when required
• Pricing of all products in alignment with Overseas pricing council
3. Product Information and Training:
• Provide product information to related parties (Sales Operation, Marketing Communications, Controlling, Planning, Sales Training, and Aftersales)
• Analyse and monitor PreSales information, efficiently communicate to related functions and provide product information to internal and external customers
• Support product training with training contents
• Support other departments on product-related issues
4. Project Management:
• Involve in product relevant projects
• Set-up and lead projects (e.g. Best Customer Experience related topics)
JOB SCOPE :
1. Global Business Management System (GBMS) Report
• Monthly data collection, and validate GBMS data for Thailand under defined GBMS report for Hub South East Asia1 (SEA1).
• Support Mercedes-Benz Vietnam on alignment and consolidation of GBMS report to achieve a common Hub SEA1 template.
• Analyse figures of both countries, in support of Country function to come up with valid market comments for management review as well as Overseas Region.
• Escalate and propose to the team shall there be data quality or system/ template modification/ interface issue for further decision/ actions in order to ensure data quality and process efficiency.
• Execute dealer training (Mercedes-Benz (Thailand) – MBTh).
• Keep GBMS manual for dealers updated.
• Share best practices, reference figures, benchmarking with Countries
2. Business management consulting to dealers
• Involve in dealer performance management working team MBTh to discuss and propose dealer performance steering measures to Hub SEA 1 management.
• Support the Country team or Retail Consultant with accurate report and analysis at individual dealer level as part of dealer performance steering and follow up.
• Support retail business management project as assigned i.e. the implementation of Dealer Performance Management Report set by the Region Overseas under Hub SEA1.
• Support Network Strategy Review for Hub SEA1 as per assigned
4. People Development
• Keep updated on relevant knowledges, and skills via on-the-job and training.
JOB SCOPE :
1. Development and future refining of national Over-the-Counter (OtC) Excellence strategy:
• Development of short-term sales measure in order to push OtC business.
• Creation and refining of a national OtC-Excellence strategy and concept on basis of the GSP ‘OtC Essentials’ and under consideration of available OtC market studies with the aim to maximize parts market exploitation and customer parts purchase loyalty.
• Establishment of standardized Sales channels and OtC Service offers as well as development of quantitative and qualitative bonus and incentive schemes and appropriate Network Branding for authorized OtC partners.
2. Regular Retail Visits:
• Visits of authorized OtC dealers and joint visits with the dealers’ parts field force to ISPs (Independent Service Providers) to understand their needs, ensure know-how transfer and to develop customer specific solutions and ensure standardized offers and processes.
• Ensure feedback about visit results, defined measures and target achievement to Mercedes-Benz Thailand Management.
3. Active dealer support:
• Creation and coordination of ‘Active Selling’ activities with focus on overall OtC business development via authorized OtC partners.
• Analyse and capture actual processes at authorized OtC dealers and define measures to improve effectiveness of parts department e.g. ordering behavior, sales procedure, pricing policy, stock control, inventory control, logistics, OtC Marketing and other activities etc. (aligned with After Sales Field Force).
4. Marketing Communication:
• Support authorized OtC partners in developing effective and adequate specific marketing plans and campaigns including success monitoring.
• Address needs for local OtC marketing support and campaigns to Mercedes-Benz (Thailand) – MBTh, After-Sales Marketing Team and monitor success.
• Assure compliance to Daimler Corporate identity/Corporate Design guidelines.
JOB SCOPE :
1. Dealer visits, consulting and feedback:
• Conduct Dealer visit according to agreed visit frequency.
• Ensure consistent creation of dealer visit reports including improvement measures and accountability on dealer level.
• Coordinate dealer feedback to internal stakeholders on AS topics.
2. Dealer Parts & Service Performance and Development:
• Perform operational review and consult dealer on their performance based on AS KPIs, defined targets (Parts and Oil) and workshop process consulting with the objective to improve their overall Parts and Service performance.
• Ensure bilateral establishment of sustainably improvement measures.
• Coordinate set-up of appropriate After-Sales dealer targets.
3. Dealer Standard Monitoring:
• Ensure proper consulting on National After-Sales Dealer Standards, review audit results and advice on improvement measures.
• Coordinate with Network Development and other AS departments on update or review of standards.
• Observe dealer compliance with overall Mercedes-Benz (Thailand) – (MBTh) policies and guidelines.
4. New dealer setup:
• Support new dealer set-up on all AS aspects including Dealer Standards and perform AS assessment according to ISO.
5. Support Parts & Service Marketing Campaign:
• Support AS Marketing team with necessary guidance of dealers to execute AS Marketing campaigns.
• Collect dealer feedback and coordinate with internal stakeholders.
6. Special Assignment:
• Handle and coordinate special tasks as assigned.
JOB SCOPE :
• Conduct Training Demand Analysis and prepare Training Plan for HUB South East Asia1 (HUB SEA1) markets
• Calculate and implement training charge to HUB SEA1 markets
• Prepare annual Operative Planning for HUB SEA1 markets
• Follow-up Training Plan execution in HUB SEA1 markets
• Plan and coordinate for Market Certification and Trainer Certification of HUB SEA1 markets
• Plan and arrange training vehicles, models and tools for HUB SEA1 markets to fulfill standards and requirement
• Coordinate with internal and external parties to implement required training programs in HUB SEA1 markets
• Prepare and check Dealers Standards for HUB SEA1 markets
JOB SCOPE :
1. Receive complaints from customer and solve their problems/concerns as to maintain customer satisfaction.
2. Coordinate with Customer Relations of dealer service workshop which customers complained in order to support dealer to solve the customers’ complaints.
3. Coordinate with internal departments such as Warranty, Part, Customer Contact Center, etc. for related information for further action or process to solve the customers’ complaints.
4. Keep contacting and following up with customers either by verbally or written until the complaints has been solved.
5. Be an authorized representative of Mercedes-Benz (Thailand) in clarifying or negotiating with customers or government authorities for gaining customers’ satisfaction and brand image of the company.
6. Prepare summary of customer complaints or related information to Senior Manager or General Manager: Service Operations monthly.
1. Business Process Development:
• Ensure business processes in Department of Central Parts, Central Service and After-Sales Marketing are complied with corporate guidelines, local regulations and legal requirements.
• Ensure the controlled activities are identified, monitored and sample checked.
• Any non-conformity found, preventive or corrective action will be followed up.
2. Documentation System Maintenance:
• Coordination can range from administration duties (maintenance of project documentation, plans and reports).
• Ensure documents are controlled according to document controlled system.
3. Dealership Standard Monitoring:
• Monitor dealership standard activities to have them done within time frame.
• Collect and consolidate Off-Site, Exemption, Appeals of After Sales to submit to Network
• Follow up issues requested by auditors during dealer audit period
4. Special Tasks Assignment:
• Handle the special tasks assigned by direct superior
Interested applicants please submit your resume to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further interview process.